What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when the user accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other thing, to store and retrieve information abour the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, and depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Which type of cookies exists?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria. Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: Are design to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: The data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the ownership:
- Own cookies:They belong to GABINETE DE ARQUITECTURA Y CONSTRUCCIÓN 3000, S.L.
- Third-party cookies: Those owned by a third-party, GABINETE DE ARQUITECTURA Y CONSTRUCCIÓN 3000, S.L., which will be the one who processes the information collected.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical or/and personalized cookies: Those which help to improve the service, localize incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis or/and advertising cookies: Those which analyze information about the user’s navigation and offer advertising, generic or personalized.
Which type of cookies are most common?
|TECHNICAL||Are OWN cookies, session, identification, configuration and registration, strictly necessary for the registration of the user, and the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is treated only by GABINETE DE ARQUITECTURA Y CONSTRUCCIÓN 3000, S.L.|
|ANALYSIS||They are those that, well treated by us or by third-parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. Para ello se analiza su navegación en nuestra página web con el fin de mejorar la oferta de productos o servicios que le ofrecemos.|
|ADVERTISING||Those that, well treated by us or by third-parties, allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website and/or store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.|
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to offer personalized services or/and advertising, to analyze the system operation, recognize you when access as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, as well as analyze, and measure the use and website activity.
Is my consent required to set a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient. For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of GABINETE DE ARQUITECTURA Y CONSTRUCCIÓN 3000, S.L. , it will be understood as granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the fact that at any time you can revoke it and deactivate cookies.
Which type of cookies are used by this page?
|Technical cookies||Those created and managed ONLY by us, let the user navigate our webpage and the use of the different options as identify the session, personalize information, or access to restricted access areas.|
|Analysis cookies||Those that, well treated by us or by third-parties, allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website and/or store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.|
GABINETE DE ARQUITECTURA Y CONSTRUCCIÓN 3000, S.L., uses Google Analytics, a web analytics tool developed by Google, which helps website owners measure how users interact with the content of the site.
For more information see: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The domain web www.gac3000.com uses the next type of cookies:
|_ga||Are used to distinguish users. Cookie de Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gat||It is used to speed up the request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed through the Google Tag Manager, this cookie may also be called _dc_gtm_. Google Analytics cookie.||1 minute|
|_gid||Are used to distinguish users. Google Analytics cookie||24 hours|
|_icl_current_language||Own-cookie, technical-cookies. Is used to identify the language of the user. WPML supplier cookie. For more information: http://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-compliance/||1 day|
How to deactivate cookies?
You can allow, block, or get rid of installed cookies in your computer by the setting by the installed browser options.
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=es_ES
- Safari for iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Last update 15/12/2020